At The End of The Day

Several years ago a friend gave me these beautiful peachy pink dahlias..they were exquisite! I played around with them on a mirror, took a bunch of pictures...then a some point I started a painting (water colour) but never finished it. I recently dug it out and finished it up. It will be going for jurying for an upcoming local show. I hope it makes it, I'd love to show in this particular gallery.

Some bits I like...some bits still make me grind my teeth ;-) I called it "At The End of The Day" as the flower was beginning to loose petals, like it was just taking the turn from top form to...well the way you feel at the end of the day...




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love the various shades of pink. I wish I had your talent. Okay, truth be known - I need some talent period!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts